INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are used by Ecourier sc, who is responsible for their processing, in accordance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
Data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, even though they have had previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or processed in anonymous form, if their retention is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the interested parties has been validly acquired for a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
The data retention period is: 2 years.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
3) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the data subject may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them (right of access);
– know their origin
– receive intelligible communication of such data
– obtain information on the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation,
transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of processing based on consent, to receive their data provided to the data controller, in a structured and machine-readable form and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
4) The controller of your personal data is Ecourier.